Tuesday, November 14, 2006

First post






I have finally found time to start my own blog! I took some pictures of a couple of the projects that I am working on. I have had a bit of a nightmare with a sweater pattern from an old Interweave Knits magazine, Spring 2003. It is called Remembering Honey and features a great lace pattern on the front. However it is this very lace pattern which has proved to be my downfall. I have had to frog it twice and I am tempted to leave it well alone.

I have almost finished sewing up Gloria, but again I find it difficult to complete it. It may have something to do with the fact that one arm is wider than the other! I have no idea how that happened.
I am so excited, Oli has been to Washington and visited the yarn store, Stitch D.C., I can't wait to see what he bought, after I had given him a wishlist.

No comments: