Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Catch up

I can't believe that I haven't posted for a year. I have knitted lots, but not bothered to blog about it. I have made numerous baby sweaters, finished my Autumn Rose sweater, which came out successfully and am now battling with a bohus pattern, Rime Frost. It is great, but the yoke is defeating me and I have to work out how to sort it out.

We had Gad's barmitzvah in August which was great and then we went to Italy for ten days. The time has flown and we are having February half term.

I have to download some pictures from the camera as I do have images of some knitting that has been completed. I have been really good and not added to my stash, but I have lost two hand knitted scarves this winter and need to buy more yarn to make their replacements. Oh, I tell a lie, I did buy some posh yarn cashmere sock yarn a couple of weeks ago. I think I have enough for a hat and scarf, which I hope to get started on once I have finished the Bohus sweater.




No comments: