Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Update on the annual post




It's that time of the year again! I only seem to be able to post once a year now. I have to show off my latest creations, all completed in the last year or so, including the Rime Frost Bohus sweater that I didn't have photos for, until now. I also completed my Fireside sweater after finding some great yarn at Alexander Palace Knitting and Stitching show in October last year.
I have made various other things, such as scarves and baby gifts, as well as a couple of berets. I love this pattern for a quick knit one day beret. It works well, I am now contemplating making a third.
Not much else on the knitting front at the moment, although I had a great time here, whilst I was visiting San Francisco during half term in February. It was a really interesting place that dyes its own yarn. There is a large selection of gorgeous yarns and I couldn't resist buying some burnt orange merino with a touch of cashmere in to make a scarf. I will post a picture when it is finished, hopefully before next March!
I haven't downloaded our pictures yet, but I hope to post some of Alcatraz, which was very interesting. San Francisco is a great place to visit.


No comments: