Monday, November 20, 2006

A North West London Fall



This is the view outside my bedroom window, anyone would think I lived in New England!
Anyway, it should be safe for me to venture outside now, as the rain has stopped chucking down. I am going to go and pick up the extra copy of my M.A. report from the Institute of Education. It was in Museum and Gallery Education and I have finished and passed, I am so pleased! This is why I have had time to finally set up my own blog, after wanting to do it for a while.

So much to finish, so little time! I have started another project, cashmere socks, yarn from Colourmart. I have already used the yarn for a pair of socks which came out brilliantly, now I am knitting a pair in navy for my Dad. I hope to finish them for his birthday, 23rd December.

I finished knitting one of the Be Sweet magic balls from Washington. I made a scarf and here is Lily being sweet:



The scarf is lovely and soft.




I am slowly putting together Pinky Painter, a Dot Pebbles knitted doll. She has just brought out a gorgeous new mermaid one, I think that one will have to be for Lily's birthday.

No comments: