Sunday, January 21, 2007

Plodding

Still plodding on with the Clapotis, using Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock yarn. I am doing it in the Black Purl colourway and have discovered that the darkest colour is not black, but a very dark brownish/purple colour. I haven't taken any pictures for this post, so we are a little boring this week. I am running out of yarn and have to send off for some more, Oli only bought me two skeins, thinking I was going to make socks!

I listened to a great podcast this weekend Lime and Violet. I love listening to them as I knit. I have loads to catch up on as they have been doing them since last June. They talk about going on yarn roadtrips in the first podcast, discovering some great yarn stores on the way.

Anyway, I am still interested if anyone can recommend yarn stores in Northern New Jersey. I will be visiting Teaneck, West Orange and Highland Park in about 12 days time.

No comments: