Sunday, March 25, 2007

Pictureless

I never get time these days to write a post, never mind take pictures to show. I have now cast on about 6 times over for Ene's Scarf in Scarf Style. I either dropped a stitch, lost a stitch or the yarn snapped each time. Anyway, I was very stubborn and wouldn't give up and I am now on row 42 and it is great. It is addictive! I will post a picture and put a link in, but I can't be bothered now. I also have to show pictures of my socks and the sweater I am on, but maybe this post will tantalise you and you will visit again to look. My sweater is in raspberry aran weight silk, bought at Alexandra Palace and it is great. I am almost finished.
There are so many things that I want to knit at the moment that I don't know where to start. I want to work my way through my stash because I think that I should move to New Jersey with little, if any yarn, so that I can go wild when I get there. We are going in the summer, if the visa comes through in time. I have to make another trip to house hunt etc. so I also have to make room in the stash for some more yarn.

No comments: